Rules of admission of foreign citizens
Information on the timing of admission to the NSUADA in 2022 for undergraduate / specialist programs and the list of documents required for admission of foreign citizens
Dates of the admission campaign in 2022
Acceptance of documents required for admission – from June 20 to August 23, 2022
Bachelor's degree/ specialist – from June 20 to July 11, 2022
Master's degree – from June 20 to August 20, 2022
Postgraduate study – from June 20 to August 20, 2022
Applicants for Bachelor's or Specialist programs are entitled to submit an application (s) for admission at the same time to no more than 5 higher education institutions. In each of these organizations, the applicant has the right to participate in the competition in no more than 3 specialties and (or) areas of training.
1) Passport or ID document;
2) 1 notarized copy of the passport or ID translated into Russian;
3) The original school certificate (diploma) of completed secondary education, including the annex to the certificate (diploma) with grades;
4) 1 notarized copy of the school certificate (diploma) of complete generally secondary education, including the annex to the certificate (diploma) with grades translated into Russian;
5) A certificate confirming the level of Russian language proficiency (the first level and higher);
6) 4 photographs 4x6.
Documents required for admission are submitted to the organization in one of the following ways:
1) are submitted to the organization by the person who personally enters (the authorized person);
2) sent to the organization through general postal operators;
3) sent to the organization in electronic form.
The admissions office of NSUADA: Address: 630099, Novosibirsk Region, Novosibirsk, Krasny Prospect, 38.
To: Executive Secretary of the admission commission.
Admission committee contacts
tel. +7 (383)209-17-50 (1113)